Monday, February 02, 2009







We've continued to head south, revisiting a few fav places including Tenacatita. I got to play in the kayak plenty; one afternoon I stopped by Shiloh, Lou fixed me a drink and by the time I left I was pretty lit. We stayed on a day or two longer than Lou and Lydia but we'll meet up again in a few days in Santiago. We met the folks on "Endeavour", accompanied them up the river in our dinghies but not before having a very wet landing on the beach. It seems we never get away from Tenacatita without a thorough soaking and of course loss of hats and/or sunglasses. We also met some folks on a Cal 36,, Annie and Tom. She did some really lovely watercolors, a visual log of all the beautiful anchorages they have dropped the hook at. I would love to be able to paint like that, if I could I probably would have started on my 2009 resolution to do drawings this year, who knows maybe I'll start next month. I continue with my beading; currently working on a bangle bracelet and the more I work on it the less I like it.

No comments:

WE'RE ON A BOAT, WE'RE ON A BOAT, WE'RE ON A FIRE TRUCKING BOAT!!!