Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Guests In the Sea


We had our first overnight guests on the boat. We picked up Ray and Carol (the Scottish side of the family) at the marina in Puerto Escondido and began a 4 day excursion to some of our favorite spots in the Sea of Cortez. It happened to be my birthday and had been Ray’s a few days before, so we did our fair share of celebrating. It was the first time that I had provisioned and cooked for 4 people, granted that doesn’t sound like much but I was a little nervous so I was really glad that everything went so well, smoothies in the morning and Pina Coladas for Happy hour We enjoyed exploring coves in the dinghy, snorkeling in Aqua Verde, and a beach party in San Juanico, with several other cruisers in the anchorage. In the evenings we played scrabble, I even won the first night but Carol gave me a sound whooping the next night. Thanks to Ray and Carol for sharing a part of our adventure.

No comments:

WE'RE ON A BOAT, WE'RE ON A BOAT, WE'RE ON A FIRE TRUCKING BOAT!!!